FREE Online Course in Mindfulness & Compassion
Day 31: Shine Your Light
Today we explore what happens to others when we find the courage to shine our light and how when we look inside beyond our fear we find our seeds of potential.
Today your practice is sitting meditation. Sitting with your own experience, in training the mind the chatter of the mind begins to settle and our seeds of potential begin to shine.
Sit with a journal today and ask yourself the following questions:
1. What makes my heart sing?
2. How can I honour this passion and bring it to the world? (It doesn't have to become your full-time job it can be parttime or simple ways of contributing. Or if it is your fulltime job, what can you bring to it with this awareness?)
3. Who am I when I believe in myself and the importance and relevance of my place as part of this planet?
4. What must I do to overcome my fear?
5. What would I LOVE to do or to be?