The Better Sleep Programme
This short course is designed to teach you healthy sleep habits for better night sleep. It includes two lessons on sleep hacks that will support getting to sleep easier and staying asleep longer. It also includes two practices a progressive sleep relaxation that includes gentle sleep hypnosis and a body scan practice. Both of these practices help to train the mind to stay in the present, let go of unhelpful thinking and gently drift into a deep and relaxing sleep.
Why do these practices?
Research shows that by training the mind to focus on the present it strengthens pathways in the brain of focus and attention meaning the mind gets less caught up in thoughts of the future or the past. Doing a progressive relaxation helps the body relax by bringing tension into the body and following it with relaxation, this is then followed by suggestions of intention to relax which the mind can be very open to. All supporting the relaxation needed for better sleep.
This course is suitable for people who are:
- Struggling with sleep
- Wake a lot during the night and find it hard to get back to sleep.
- Worried about a lot of different things and the worry is hard to manage their mind.
- Ruminate over things in the past that they can’t change.
- Ready and willing to learn new skills to support better sleep.
- Two short lessons that teach important tips and hacks for better sleep
- Body Scan Practice for 20-minutes.
- Progressive relaxation and gentle sleep hypnosis 20-minutes.
The Better Sleep Programme Lesson 1
The Better Sleep Programme Lesson 2
Body Scan 20 minutesFREE PREVIEW
Progressive Relaxation & Gentle Sleep Hypnosis
Compassionate Body Scan
Compassionate Body Scan with Music